The film can be applied in stages and is best done with a spatula. Matching accessories are also available from us.
1. Cut out the foil according to the required dimensions. On the back of the film, a grid helps you make a precise, straight-line cut.
2. Slightly dampen the surface to be treated with water so that the film does not stick too tightly and can be positioned more easily in the event of initial errors.
3. First place the cut film on the surface with the protective film still attached and secure with tape.
4. Start from one side to remove the protective film from the blank. First stick only a small part on the desired surface.
5. Now remove further small parts of the blank from the protective foil step by step. Using a squeegee, stroke outwards from the center to remove any air bubbles or water droplets.
6. When the foil cut is completely applied to the desired surface, you can remove the adhesive tape. Complete!
Since the foil is very robust, any dirt can be easily removed with a damp cloth.