Artesive Be For – Concentrated Primer Pre Application on porous surfaces
Free shipping for orders over 120 €
Prompt delivery, shipped within 24/48 hours
30 Days Easy Return
Artesive Be-For is a Primer concentrated in aqueous dispersion to be applied on cement surfaces, raw wood planks, plasterboard panels and other porous or dust-releasing surfaces.
To be applied before coating the surface with Artesive films.
Water based, odorless and easy to apply. You do not need to dilute it because it is ready to use. It dries in a few hours and creates a thin waterproof layer that drastically reduces the detachment of the adhesive film when applied to porous surfaces.
It should not be used when the surface to be covered is in laminate, plastic, metal, glass, cardboard or already painted.
Be-For Primer Technical Features:
– Content: 250ml / 500ml / 1Lt.
– Application: with roller or brush
– Light blue
– Drying time: 2-4 hours, depending on the surface and ambient temperature.
– Application on: raw wood, plasterboard, masonry surfaces, dust-releasing surfaces, porous surfaces.
– Consumption: approx. 50 g / m² concentrated
Warnings for use:
– Wear protective gloves during application
– Wear a protective mask during application
– Keep out of reach of children
– Do not swallow.
– In case of ingestion: Rinse mouth and drink plenty of water. Immediately seek medical advice.
Dispose of the empty container correctly