The Advanced button opens the options that are not initially visible, among which there is also the item Privacy and security. Click on Content Settings.
Then go to the Security tab, choose Internet and click on the Custom level button.
– Use the search function and type Edit group policy.
– Double-click the Local Group Editor icon and access the “Microsoft Edge” folder by selecting the User Configuration item
– Choose Administration Templates and then Windows Components.
– Find the Microsoft Edge folder and open it.
– Double-click on Allow execution of scripts, such as Javascrip.
– Select Activateand confirm your choice with OK.